studies show that Moringa oleifera may lead to modest reductions in blood sugar and cholesterol. It may also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and protect against arsenic toxicity. Moringa leaves are also highly nutritious and should be beneficial for people who are lacking in essential nutrients.
Studies have shown the unique properties of Moringa Leaves
- Treating mood disorders.
- Protecting the cardiovascular system
- Helping wounds to heal
- Treating diabetes
- Treating asthma
- Protecting against kidney disorders
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Improving eye health
- Treating anemia and sickle cell disease
- It is extremely low in fats and contains no harmful cholesterol.
- Protecting and nourishing skin and hair.
- Treating edema
- Protecting the liver
- Preventing and treating cancer
- Treating stomach complaints
- Fighting against bacterial diseases
- Making bones healthier
- Moringa contains many healthful compounds such as: vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.