Black seed oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. … Black seed oil contains Thymoquinone, which is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that may also have tumor-reducing properties. People can ingest black seed oil Orally or apply it topically to benefit the skin.
Studies have shown the unique properties of Nigella Sativa Seed Oil
- Can be beneficial for people with Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis.
- Can aid in hair regrowth.
- Can influence programmed cell death, or apoptosis, in several types of cancer cell.
- Has antidiabetic properties and improve blood sugar levels.
- Benefits for the immune system.
- Fight microbes, mold’s, and fungi.
- Can help lower body mass.
- Can reduce liver and kidney disease complications and improve the organ structures.
- Can improve sperm movement and increase sperm count and semen volume.